High quality motel-style accommodation in the grounds of Bisley Camp, the National Centre for all shooting sports in the UK.
The surroundings of St George's Lodge are unique, being set in a conservation area for buildings, land and animals. In 1988 Bisley Camp was recognised as a Site of Special Scientific Interest and is home to rare and unique varieties of invertebrates, rare species of marsh and woodland plants plus the camp provides clean space for roe deer that roam free in the unpolluted grass areas.
Elcho Road, Bisley Camp
Surrey GU24 0NY
Tel: 01483 473006
For Business travellers there is easy access to Guildford, Woking, Farnborough, Bracknell, Chertsey and Weybridge.
We are also close to many major attractions such as London, Windsor, Ascot, Thorpe Park, the Royal Horticultural Society Gardens at Wisley and Dorney Lake, made famous as the location of the Olympic Rowing events.
St. George’s Lodge has been built mainly to cater for sportsmen and sportswomen who stay overnight when using the Camp's world famous sporting facilities.
The Lodge provides 13 large ensuite rooms, all of which include bath and shower, colour TV, fridge, and tea / coffee making facilities.
The rooms have either 2 double beds, or three singles, and can sleep up to three or four people.
All rooms have full central heating, double glazing and a ceiling fan for the summer. Being motel-style accommodation there is ample car parking directly outside the building and easy access from your vehicle. Residents can enjoy free Wi-Fi in the rooms, please contact us for details.
Breakfast is available Friday, Saturday and Sunday with lunch and dinner on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday served from the bar facilities at the LMRA clubhouse, which is just a five minute stroll from the Lodge.
- In the heart of the Surrey Countryside
- Quality motel style accommodation on Bisley Camp
- Situated five minutes drive from Brookwood main line railway station
- Large ensuite rooms with bath and shower (towels provided)
- Colour TV and video, fridge, tea and coffee facilities
- Free Wi-Fi for residents
- Full central heating, double-glazing
- 2 double or 3 single beds per room
- Resident housekeeper
- Ample parking
- Easy access to numerous local golf courses and fishing grounds
- Meeting rooms and all meals available at nearby clubhouse
- Collect keys from London & Middlesex Rifle Association Clubhouse before 10pm
- Room Rate, per night (room only) : Double / Twin £65 : Triple £75
- Payment can be made by cash, credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or personal cheque
* St Georges' Lodge closes the last working day before Christmas and reopens the first working day of January.